- Which is valid declaration of a float?
- float f = 1F;
- float f = “1”;
- float f = 1.0d;
- float f = 1.0;
Ans a. (float f = 1F;)
- /* Missing Statement ? */
public class too
public static …
- Which of these operators is used in Java to allocate memory to array variable?
- new malloc
2.Which of these is incorrect array declaration?
- int arr arr = new int
- int  arr = new int
20 Best and common English idioms and phrases with their meaning
Here we are sharing 20 best idioms and phrases which is very helpful in competitive exams and this posted by Career Galaxy
Let’s take a look at …
- Which one of following stores data more than a DVD?
- Blue Ray Disk
- CD Rom
- Red Ray Disk
Ans. A (Blue Ray Disk)
- What is shortcut key of Page Preview?
A. ALT + D
B. Ctrl + F2…
- In binary code, the number 7 is written as –
- Which of the following is an example of non-volatile memory?
A) Cache memory
D) None of
General Knowledge Questions with Answer
Welcome to educationmasters, This section comprises GK Questions from 2008 to 2018 on static subjects including Indian History, Geography, Economy, Policy, Banking, Society, Environment etc. for competitive examinations including SSC, UPSC, UPPSC, RPSC, MPSC and …
Read important GK for all type of government exams 2018
1-The time period of Indus Civilization was?
2-Who founded Bahmani Kingdom?
3-Which was the main metal used by the Indus Valley People?
4-Who was Amir Khusro
In this article you can see the major 42 mistakes in English which will help you to clear ssc exam 2018 this post is shared by Career Galaxy (CG) Coaching Institute in Dehradun
- Usage of “marriage anniversary” in place of
25 GS question in english for ssc and bank exam
Read all gs question for all type of government exams.
- Who was the Chola king who brought Ganga from North to South?
(1) Raja Raja Chola (2) Mahendra (3) Rajendra …
Directions : Find out the error in each of the following sentences, if any. If …