ITBP has now declared notification for the 62 vacancies for the post of Head Constable. Interested candidates who completed their 12 or any Graduation are eligible for the position of head constable and can submit their online application before 13/Nov/2017.
Check out other necessary details like educational qualification, age limit, job location and the whole procedure for the selection of the candidate before applying.
Name of Post: Head Constable
Name of organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Category for Employment: Central Government Jobs
Total number of vacancies: 62 (Sixty-Two)
Location for Job: Across India
Official website to apply online: recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Last date to submit online application: 13/Nov/2017
ITBP Head Constable Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of Post & Number of vacancies:
Total Vacancies: 62 Posts
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial, Direct Entry (DR) – 45 Posts
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Female) 15% of DR – 08 Posts
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (For ITBP Departmental Candidates Only) – 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates for ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force) 2017 Jobs:
Educational Qualification required for Online Application:
Applicant must have 12th/Intermediate Pass or Graduate from any well-recognized institute or university.
Age Required for ITBP Jobs 2017 (Head Constable Post):
To apply online for the post of Head Constable, the age of the candidate should between 20 to 25 years.
Pay Scale for the Post of Head Constable ITBP Jobs:
Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
Selection Procedure for ITBP Jobs all over India:
The hiring process of candidates will be based on written examination and then Interview process or Physical test.
Online Application Fee:
The application fee for the candidate is Rs.100
For the candidates who belong to SC or ST Community /Ex-servicemen and women are required to pay NO FEE.
How to apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Head constable Jobs 2017:
Qualified candidates can apply online for the head constable jobs before the last date 14/Oct/2017. To apply online visit the ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Offline mode for application will not be accepted.
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the advertisement of the ITBP Jobs 2017
- Carefully read all the information and then confirm your eligibility criteria.
- If you eligible then click on apply online.
- Enter all the correct details that are necessary and upload the required certificates or documents.
- Before submitting the online application, make sure to finish the payment process.
- Verify all the filled details and then submit the application form
- Candidates can save and download the hard copy of application form for the future reference.
Submission of Online Application Form Starts from- 14/Oct/2017
Last date for the submission of Online Application Form-13/Nov/2017