LIC JOB RECRUITMENT 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation Of India Has Provided Fresh Jobs For The Needy Jobless And Capable Candidates Who Were Looking For Central Government Jobs After There Bachelors. Whoever Feels Themselves Capable For This Job Can Apply For This Golden Opportunity .U Can Apply Online Before The Expiry Date, There Are All Over 650 Assistant Administrative Officer Seats For Vacancy.
Life Insurance Corporation Was Started In 1956. It Is The Largest Insurance Company Of India Having Two Of The Main Headquarters One In Mumbai And Second In Maharashtra.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FOR LIC RECRUITMENt OF ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (AAO)
- UNIT: Life Insurance Corporation LIC
- JOB NATURE: Central/Union Government Jobs
- JOB PLACEMENT: In India Anywhere
- TOTAL VACANCIES: 650 Seats
- POST NAME: Assistant Administrative Officer
- REGISTRATION PROCESS: Online
LIC VACANCIES AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO CATEGORY
- GENERAL =349
- SC=106(Include 2 Backlog Seats)
- ST=53(Include 1b Backlog Seats)
BACKLOG SEATS MEANS THE POST WHICH Is NOT FILLED
Scale Pay Per Month
- Pay Scale For The New Candidate Will Be Rs 17,240/- With Other Allowances And Benefits Will Also Be Provided According To Norms.
Application And Examination Fees Will Be Non-Refundable And Non-Adjustable
- Online Application Fee For General Wil Be Rs 600 And For Reserved Category Sc And St Rs 100
The LIC Recruitment For AAO Post is Not Started Yet, This Information Will Released Shortly for more information stay tuned.
- Basically 1 Year But Can Be Extended Up to 2 Years
- Must Be Citizen Of India to apply for LIC AAO.
- Candidate Must Have Completed The Bachelors For The Post As Acceptable.
- Candidate Age Must Be Between 21 To 30 Years.
- Age relaxation for Upper age candidates, who are from backward community and have the status of reserved category will be provided the relaxation in their upper age-
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe (SC/ST)=5 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) )=3 years
- Physically Handicapped (General) )=10 years
- Physically Handicapped (OBC) )=13 years
- Physically Handicapped (SC/ST) )=15 years
- Candidates Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir)=5 years
LIC AAO 2017 APPLY AND EXAM NOTIFICATION
- Announcement Date For Online Registration Of Application: Update coming soon
- Last Date To Apply For The Submission Of The Form: Update coming soon
- Exam Call Letter Date: Update coming soon
- Online Examination Dates: Update coming soon
SOURCE OF INFORMATION:http://techufo.in/lic-aao-recruitment-2016/291724