- Who won the designation of British Prime Minister (PM)?
- Who was appointed as the Joint Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind?
- Name the state where 21st Edition of the Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships for the year 2019 was held?
follow link Answer – Cuttack, Odisha
- Name the country, where was the World Aquatics Championships 2019 held?
- National broadcasting day is observed annually on _________?
Answer – 23rd July
- Parliament has passes a bill, which seeks to amend the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2019. Name that bill?
Answer – Companies Act, 2013
- Mahabodhi Temple is located in _________?
Answer – Bihar
- For encouragement of the spirit of innovation through solution-driven design thinking to serve the society, who launched Atal Community Innovation Centre (ACIC)?
Answer – Dharmendra Pradhan
- Who has been appointed for the designation of Finance Secretary?
Answer – Rajiv Kumar
- Name the minister, who has inaugurated the Indian Air force Facilitation-cum-Publicity Pavilion in National Bal Bhawan, New Delhi?
Answer – Mr Ramesh pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
- 20th governor of Nagaland is appointed by_________?
Answer – RN Ravi
- Name the politician, who launched the 12th Edition of the Global Innovation Index (GII) of 2019, New Delhi?
Answer – Piyush Goyal
- Under which ministry a committee to implement the National Clean Air Program (NCAP) has constituted?
Answer – MoEFCC (Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change)
- Name the bilateral naval exercise (India & France) that held in the Arabian sea of Goa coast.
Answer – Varuna 19.1
- For enhancing digital healthcare solutions, which Non-profit association has entered a strategic partnership with GE Healthcare?
Answer – (NASSCOM – National Association of Software and Services Companies)
- From which sport’s governing body, B.V.P. Rao has resigned recently?
Answer – Archery Association of India (AAI)
- Who was gifted with the coffee table book titled “Work of Beauty: Architecture and Landscape of Rashtrapati Bhawan” recently, Name the UAE Minister of Tolerance?
Answer – Sheikh Nahayan Mubarak Al Nahayan
- Name the tagline of State Bank of India (SBI)?
Answer – With you all the way
- Who was declared as ‘global terrorist’ by 1267 Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee of the UNSC (United Nations Security Council) recently?
Answer – Masood Azhar
- Who was appointed as the first non-British president of MCC (Marylebone Cricket Club), Name the cricketer?
Answer – Kumar Sangakkara
- After Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria, who was appointed as the Training Command Chief of Indian Air Force?
Answer – SK Ghotia
- On 1st Thursday of May every year, which day was observed globally?
Answer – World Password Day
- Name the Indian Navy’s 4th Scorpene-class submarine, which was launched in Mazagon Dockyard, Mumbai.
Answer – INS Vela
- Name the country, where Air Force Research Laboratory has tested a laser system called ‘SHiELD – Self-Protect High Energy Laser Demonstrator’ recently?
Answer – US
- Asian Individual Squash Championship 2019 was held in which country?
Answer – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- On ___________ annually observed as International No Diet Day?
Answer – 6th May
- Name the new ‘province’ in India that has claimed by ISIS (Islamic State terror group)?
Answer – Wilayah of Hind
- Name the country, which has recently commissioned two new Type of 052D guided missile destroyers?
Answer – China
- Name of the 100% recyclable plastic created in California by the U.S. Department of Energy‘s Lawrence Berkeley National Lab?
Answers – Polydiketoenamine (PDK)
- Name the scheme in which, more than 7 crore 32 lakh farmer families over all India received the first and second instalments of Rs. 2000?
Answer – (PMKSNY – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana)
- Expand UDAN?
Answers – Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik
- Name the drug which was used in poultry industry for producing animals, aqua farming etc, and now banned by Union health minister?
Answer – Colistin
- In which state 4-day International Shark Meet was held?
Answer – Kochi, Kerala
- Who was appointed by Indian Army as the next vice chief of the army staff?
Answer – Manoj Mukund Naravane
- In 6th Edition of Bengal Open Squash Tournament 2019, who won the Men’s singles title?
Answer – Abhay Singh
- Ravi Kapoor was appointed as the secretary to which ministry?
Answer – Ministry of Textiles
- Who was appointed as the Director General to Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) government agency?
Answer – Rakesh Asthana
- Who topped in the Badminton World Federation ranking in Women’s singles event?
Answer – Akane Yamaguchi
- Name the founder of the Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) largest coffee chain in India, who passed away recently?
Answer – V.G. Siddhartha Hegde
- Name the country G7 finance ministers meeting held?
Answer – France
- During Portuguese League 2019, who became India’s 64th Grandmaster (GM)?
Answer – Prithu Gupta
- Name the first train to be operated by private players in India?
Answer – Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express
- Who was the new prime minister of Greece?
Answer – Kyriakos Mitsotakis
- Who was recently appointed as the country manager for India in LinkedIn?
Answer – Ashutosh Gupta
- What is the name of the bill approved by the Union Cabinet to fix minimum allowance for the entire country?
Answer – Code on Wages Bill 2019
- Name the country which has signed with India in the field of Health and ferry services?
Answer – Maldives
- Name the state, which launched India’s first Design Development Center named ‘Fashionova’?
Answer – Surat, Gujarat
- Which first entity has been included in prestigious Lighthouse Network of the World Economic Forum (WEF)?
Answer – Tata Steel Kalinganagar
- Who has been appointed as director of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for a period of three years?
Answer – B Harideesh Kumar
- Arjen Robben has retired from which sports?
Answer – Football
downlaod as PDF – Maharashtra Current Affairs Questions (May-July, 2019)