SSC Gd Constable 2018 Online Application Form 2018:
-Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the post of SSC Gd Constable for this year 2018. Interested candidates may apply before the last date of online application form submission .
Post Name:- SSC Gd Constable
Number of vacancies:- 54,953
Pay Scale:- Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100
Job Location:-All India
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Gd Constable:-
- Candidate must have passed class 10th or matriculation from the recognized board of India.
- Candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 23 years of age.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form :- 24 July 2018.
- Lat Date of Online Application Form :- 17 September 2018.
- For General / OBC – Rs 100.
- For SC / ST – Nil.
How to apply for this post:
- First go through the official website of staff selection commission.
- go to apply online on ssc gd constable post.
- fill the online application form and submit the form.
- Now pay the fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Take the print and keep it with you till the procedure will completed.
Note:- For further details please visit the official website of ssc gd constable (www.ssc.nic.in)
Syllabus for SSC Gd Constable :-
Candidates those who will be going to appear this year in this exam for the post of ssc gd constable candidates must check the syllabus given below . Staff Selection Commission had already given a pattern about the question paper that this paper includes
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning and Intelligence.
- General Awareness.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:-
- Number System.
- Number Series.
- H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Simple and Decimal Fractions
- Square Root & Cube Root.
- Indicies & Surds
- Word Problem
- Profit & loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Permutation & Combination
Syllabus for English:
- Antonym & Synonym
- Time &Tense
- Phrasal verb
- Preposition Phrases
- Idiom & Phrases
- Fill IN The Blanks
- Error Detection
SYLLABUS FOR REASONING VERBAL & NON VERBAL
- Analogy , Classification & Series
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence
- Coding – Decoding
- Coded Binary Number.
- Indian Banking General Knowledge.
- Financial & Economic Acronyms
- List of various committees & their focus area
- Recent working groups and committees by RBI
- Computer Terms
- Books AND authors
- Cups & Trophies
- International Organization
- International Organization & Headquaters
- Development scheme.
Note :- For any other queries please left your comment below in the comment box our experts will clear your doubts and queries .Thankyou
Important GK in hindi for SSC GD exam
- [Latest 50 gk in hindi] general knowledge in hindi 2018 exam
- 100 Uttarakhand Forest Related GK questions & Answers in Hindi
- NDA Exam – 2017 important GK Question