Staff Selection Commission has recently updated the Exam date for the post of head constable in CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP & SSB.
There are a total number of 2800 vacancies in the different department. Interested candidate can fill there form online & offline. Date of submission of online form will start on 21st August 2018.
The last date for the submission of form is 30 September 2018.
The last date to submit offline form is 5 October 2018.
Candidates can fill their form online at the official website of SSC by clicking this link : ( www.ssc.uk.gov.in ). You can even download the form by clicking here: www.ssc.uk.gov.registration.in
Syllabus for Exam
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics.
Physical Standards :
- Candidate should be at least 18 years and should not cross 21 years on the date of the exam.
- The height of the candidate should be at least 5”6 inch. For the candidate from hilly areas, their height should be at least 5”3.
- Chest – 80. Expanded – 85
- Weight should be relevant as per the height.
- The eyesight of 6/6.
Educational Qualifications :
- Should be minimum 12th pass from any recognized board ( govt. affiliated )
- Ex – Ncc caded will be a plus point.
Procedure for Selection :
- Physical Exam: Consisting of a 1600 meter race in 6 minutes. Followed by pull ups and push ups. Marks will be added as per the performance.
- Online Exam: Candidate has to go through the set of exams which will be conducted on the given examination center to each candidate.
- Medical Exam: Once a candidate clears all the exams, they have to go through their medical which will consist of their physical body parts including eyesight.
- Merit: Candidate will be selected on the merit basis. Merit will be revealed after the exam.
Please Note :
- The candidate has to bring their admit card while appearing in the exam.
- They have to report 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Bring a valid govt. Id proof for the inspection.
For any query regarding the SSC constable exams, you can leave a comment below. We will try to respond as soon as possible.