Today we’re sharing with you some relevant questions for NDA, these Questions help you in cracking NDA Exams. These Questions are submitted by Sai Defense Academy.
India moved up to the 35th position in JLL’s Global Real Estate of Index in the year 2018, by registering of maximum improvement in transparency over the last 2 years.
- Who one of the among has won the women 100-meter event at the 58th Position of the International State in the senior Athletics Championship of the Guwahati?
(A) Shiny Abraham
(B) Manjeet Kaur
(C) Tintu Lukka
(D) Dutee Chand
Indian Sprinter Dutee Chand has been set a new national record for the women’s 100-metre race at the 58th National ISSAC (Interstate Senior Athletics Championships) held at Sarusajai Stadium, Guwahati.
- The Indian Navy recently participated in Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with which of the following countries?
Navies of India & Indonesia are participated in the Passage Exercise (PASSEX) to enhancing to their maritime cooperation.
- In which country, BHEL has signed the Technology Collaboration Agreement (TCA) for the design and manufacture of emission controlling devices for coal-based power plants?
(C) South Korea
Answer: (C) South Korea
- UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has been made for Virtual ID operational from 2018th of July Virtual ID consists of how many digits?
Answer: (D) 16
UIDAI has been made of virtual ID operational from 2018th of July with its Authentication User Agencies.
- How many new awards and medals have been announced by the Home Ministry for the police department of India?
Answer: (C) 4
- Who among the given has been named as the Captain of India’s 18-member squad for the women’s hockey World Cup 2018?
(A) Rani Rampal
(B) Rajani Etimarpu
(C) Navjot Kaur
(D) Nikki Pradhan
Answer: (A) Rani Rampal
- CRPF has constituted a team of lady commandos known as__ to deal with the women stone palters across Jammu & Kashmir border.
(A) Super 50
(B) Super 100
(C) Super 200
(D) Super 500
Answer: (D) Super 500
- Odisha Government is signed are of MoU with RIMES (Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System) for effective management of disasters. What does “I” stand for RIMES?
Answer: (B) Integrated
GK Important Question for NDA (1 to 20)
- According to recently release 1st Delta Ranking of an Aspirational Districts by NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog, which among of the following districts has been achieve at the top spot?
(A) Asifabad District, Telangana
(B) Dahod District, Gujarat
(C) West Sikkim District, Sikkim
(D) Bijapur district, Chhattisgarh
Answer: (B) Dahod District, Gujarat
- Which state will be setting up the “first Khadi Mall” of the country?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (A) Jharkhand
Jharkhand CM Mr. Raghu Bar Das announced that 1st Khadi Mall of the country will be opened in Ranchi.
- The foundation stone for Gattu irrigation project has been laid down in which state recently?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: (D) Telangana
- Which bank has been authorized by the Govt. to issue and en-cash the 4th tranche of the sale of Electoral Bonds?
(A) IDBI Bank
(B) Reserve Bank of India
(C) State Bank of India
(D) HDFC Bank
Answer: (C) State Bank of India
- The 9th meeting of Eminent Persons Group (EPG) on India-Nepal relations was held in which city?
(B) New Delhi
Answer: (A) Kathmandu
- Name the Managing Director of State Bank of India who recently stepped down from the post.
(A) Rajnish Kumar
(B) B Sriram
(C) Ashok Kumar Pradhan
(D) Sanjeev Sharma
Answer: (B) B Sriram
- The Virtual ID system of UIDAI rolled out from July 1 is a _____ digit number mapped to Aadhaar number.
Answer: (A) 16
- Girish Chandra Chaturvedi has been appointed as the non-executive chairman of which bank?
(A) Yes Bank
(D) Axis Bank
Answer: (C) ICICI
- As per President Ram Nath Kovind, Indian Economy to touch how much by 2025?
(A) $5 trillion
(B) $10 trillion
(C) $15 trillion
(D) $20 trillion
Answer: (A) $5 trillion
- Vice President (V.P) Mr. Venkaiah Naidu released a commemorative coin of Rs.125 denomination by celebrating of birth anniversary of an Indian scientist?
(A) Prasad Chandra
(B) Prasanta Chandra Mahalonabis
(C) Vikram Sarabhai
(D) CV Raman
Answer: (B) Prasanta Chandra Mahalonabis
– Thanks for visiting here, hope you like it. If you like to know more about NDA Question please check it out the Below MCQ Questions.-