Central Information Commission (CIC) Recruitment 2018 – Apply for CIC Registrar Jobs 2018.
CIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Registrar Posts
CIC Recruitment 2018 Notification| Apply offline for Central Information Commission CIC Registrar latest vacancies. The CIC notification 2018 for the post of various registrar posts had been out for those who completed their Graduation degree. Central Information Commission has announced the CIC current notification to invite the interested candidates for 2018 for CIC Recruitment 2018 for various registrar posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the CIC registrar before the last date of application submission 15/ March/ 2018.
Educational Qualification for CIC Registrar Vacancy 2018:
Candidate should have a degree in Law from a recognised University.
Selection Procedure for CIC registrar Latest Posts:
Candidates for the CIC vacancies for Registrar posts will be based on written test/ Interview
Pay Scale for CIC registrar Job vacancy:
Candidates selected for the CIC registrar posts will get the best pay scale of Rs. 37400 – 67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- (pre-revised)
Age Limit for Central Information Commission Registrar Posts:
Maximum age should be 56 yrs to apply for the registrar posts in CIC.
Central Information Commission Registrar Syllabus 2018, Exam Pattern & Previous Year Papers Pdf | CIC Registrar Exam Syllabus
CIC Registrar Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download:
Candidates who are going to submit their application for CIC Registrar Jobs and are preparing for their written examination may check the complete CIC Registrar Exam Syllabus 2018. CIC Registrar Syllabus consists all the main subjects whose questions will be asked in the exam. The CIC Registrar Exam 2018 contains the objective type questions. Applied candidates need to download the Central Information Commission (CIC) Syllabus pdf 2018 before starting the exam preparation. The Syllabus for CIC Registrar Exam along with the exam pattern will give the clear idea about the exam and help the candidate to get the better score on the written test. It is important for the aspirants to study according to the CIC Registrar Syllabus as it is the major aspect that will help you a lot in your preparation.
CIC Registrar Exam Pattern 2018:
The exam pattern for CIC registrar will give the details about the weightage of the subjects and topics covered in the question paper. Candidates who had applied for the CIC Registrar LDC Posts are suggested to see the CIC Exam pattern & Syllabus and then start preparation. Download CIC Registrar Syllabus & exam Pattern 2018 and to get all the important details regarding the Registrar exam. We are providing the CIC Registrar Exam Pattern 2018 Below:
- The CIC Registrar written test contains distinct sections.
- There are only multiple type questions in the CIC Registrar Exam Question Paper.
- Each section of the test contains different marks with different weightage.
CIC Recruitment 2018, CIC Registrar Syllabus 2018, CIC Registrar Exam Pattern, CIC Various Vacancies, Syllabus for CIC REGISTRAR, CIC Syllabus & Exam Pattern, CIC Latest Job Notification, CIC Registrar Previous Year Question Paper Pdf, Sample Papers for CIC REGISTRAR, CIC Registrar salary, Pay Scale for CIC REGISTRAR, Exam Pattern for CIC REGISTRAR, CIC Registrar Exam Date, CIC Registrar Old Paper, CIC Registrar eligibility criteria, CIC latest vacancy
Other Links for latest Job Updates
- Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply for 164 SI Jobs
- Lucknow Metro Railway Upcoming Job 2018 | Apply for LMRCL 386 Asst Manager/ SC/ TO and other Posts
- Jharkhand PSC Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018 | JPSC 386 Specialist Officer Job Vacancy
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) MP Recruitment Notification | Apply for 1660 Anganwadi Worker & Mini Worker Jobs 2018
- HSRLM Recruitment 2018 | 219 DEO, Block Cluster Coordinator & Other Jobs Notification
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018 | 2286 Lecturer, Dental Surgeon Job Notification | UPPSC Latest Jobs Apply at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply for 108 SSC (Executive & Technical Jobs) Vacancies