2449+ MCQ Questions हिन्दी


During whose rule was the Sanskrit language used on Ahom coins:

Which Assamese monarch attends the Kannauj religious festival:

Dimapur was the capital of the:

Which of the following artistic institutions was founded as a result of the Assam Accord:

In 1531 AD, Dihingia Raja vanquished the Kacharis. What is Dihingia Raja's Ahom name:

The governance was carried out by the Borgohain and Buragohain from 1376 to 1380 AD. Who was the next Ahom monarch after them:

The age of Mr. Aditya is one-half that of his wife, Sunita. They have two youngsters. The average family age is 20 years old. If Sunita’s age is 25 years, what is the average age of both children?.

Water made up 75% of a milk and water mixture in terms of weight. What would the percentage of water be if 15 g of water were added to a mixture weighing 60 g? (mass in gm)

Upper Assam was annexed to the British Empire in

If a person saves 6% of their income and two years later their income increases by 15%, but their savings remain the same, what is the approximate percentage increase in their expenditure?

The Ahoms originally came from

Out of a group of candidates, 70% passed in English and 80% passed in Mathematics. Among the candidates, 10% failed in both subjects. If the number of candidates who passed in both subjects was 144, what was the total number of candidates who took the exam?

55% of 1400 +  ?2 +282= (12)3

In what year did Assam hold the National Games for the first time?

Two containers of the same capacity contain liquids with different ratios of milk to water. The first container has a ratio of 3:1 of milk to water, while the second container has a ratio of 5:2 of milk to water. If the contents of the two containers are mixed, what will be the resulting ratio of milk to water in the mixture?

The first mobile theatre of Assam Nataraj was started by

For the first three months, a company produces 4000 items on average per month. How many items must it produce on average each month for the next nine months in order to produce 4375 items on average each month for the entire year?

In which year was the Saraighat Bridge built across the Brahmaputra River:

A store owner permits a 10% discount from the item's marked price but levies an 8% sales tax on the discounted price. The price is marked if the customer pays Rs. 3,402 for the item(s) in question, sales tax included.

A man made a 10% profit when he sold some items. He bought more of these items with the money from the sale as a whole. This time, while selling them, he incurred a loss of 10%. His loss or gain in the transaction was.

In a test, 70% of candidates scored well in English, and 80% in mathematics. If 144 candidates passed in both subjects and 10% of them failed, that leaves 144 candidates overall.

There are 240 deer and ostriches together in a zoo. Find the number of deer and ostriches, respectively, if there are 520 legs overall.

From which year Bordoloi Trophy Football turnament was begun in Guwahati:

The proportion of balls in bags x and y is 3 to 4. In order to make the number of balls in each bag equal, 8 balls are taken from bag y and dropped into bag x. Now, how many balls are in each bag?

The first medical college in Assam was founded in

Lord Curzon declared the Kaziranga as a protected area in

The first railway line in Assam was built between

There are 40% boys and the remaining 60% girls in a school. Find the total number of boys in the school if there are 360 girls.

Subscribe now

for Latest Updates

Articles, Jobs, MCQ and many more!