2449+ MCQ Questions हिन्दी
Which is the largest state (by area) in northeast India?
India’s longest river bridge Dhola-Sadiya connects which two Indian States?
15:If Z = 52, and ACT = 48, then BAT will be equal to
Which Indian state has the lowest population density?
14:Which one word can not be formed from the letters of the word PARAPHERNALIA
In which year China conquered most of the parts of Arunachal Pradesh including Tawang?
Which state in India is known as the “Land of Rising Sun”?
12: Find the odd pair
11:What will replace the question mark in position 12? 816 800 764 700 ?
10:11. 4 ? 36 64
9. Geetha travels 6 kilometres towards the north, 8 kilometres to the left, and 6 kilometres back to the left. How far away is she from the beginning?
8:Which digit in the following number should replace the question mark?9 20 33 48 ? 84 105
7. John said, "He is the father of the brother of my son's mother," pointing to a picture of a guy. What connection does John have to the man in the picture?
6. If "P" stands for "," "Q" for "—," "R" for "," and "S" for "+," what will the value of the following equation be 15 Q 3 P 25 R 5 S 8
5. How many of these pairings of letters in the word RECOVERED have the same number of letters in the word as there are letters in the English alphabet?
4. In one particular code language, the letters for COULD are 81379 and POWER are 61452. How would the word "couple" be represented in that code?
3. 'Table' is related to 'Wood', in the same way as 'Shirt' is related to:
2:Four items are provided in questions A and B that follow. They all belong to a group because they are connected to one another in some way. Which individual is not a member of the group?
1:According to their heights, P, Q, R, S, T, and U are arranged in a row from left to right. While being shorter than U, Q is taller than P. Every other letter besides T is shorter than U. While being taller than R, S is shorter than P. Which of the aforementioned pairs of individuals are at both ends?
Which of the following Tribe and State combinations is the ideal match? First Tharu, Madhya Pradesh 2. Arunachal Pradesh's Adi Irula: Kerala 3. 4. Rajasthan: Shaharia
Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram celebrate their Statehood day on which date?
Which animal was given the name Arunachal Pradesh in honor of the state?
Which day commemorating Arunachal Pradesh's statehood was recently observed?
In the area east of Nepal into Arunachal Pradesh, which of the following woods is present?
Which amendment guaranteed STs in Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram seats in the Lok Sabha?
In which year, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh were granted Indian statehood
What city serves as Arunachal Pradesh's capital?
Consider the following pairs of Ramsar sites with their states: Hokersar – Karnataka Pong Dam Lake – Arunachal Pradesh Bhoj Wetland – Gujarat Which of the above pairs is/are correctly matched?