Current affairs of 1st-20th may 2017
- Controller general of account (CGA) is Anthony Lianzuaila .
- Ganga Swachta Sankalp Divas:-2nd of may.
By Uma Bharti
- Worlds Asthama Day:-2nd of may.
THEME:Better Air Better Breathing.
- Internatiional labour day or May day or International workers day:-1st of may..
- Worlds Press Freedom Day:-3rd of may.
THEME:Critical minds for critical times-medias role in advancing peaceful justice and inclusive society.
- Transformative Chief minister award of the US India Business council is given to Chandra Babu Naidu from Andhera Pradesh.
- Avvaiyar Award (Tamil Nadu)(only for women) is gien to Padma Venket Raman .
- South Asia satellite launched by ISRO is GSAT9.
Chairman of ISRO is A.S.KiranKumar.
- 1st women president of CII(confedration of india industry) is Sobana Kamini .
- World Red Cross Day:- 8th of may .
- South Korea new president is Moon Jaein.
- Union Environmental Minister was Anil Madhev Dave.
After his death this ministry goes toHarsh Vardhan. He also had a science & technology ministry.
- Ministry of utmost happiness is launched by Arunditi Roy.
Current affairs of 20th-31st may 2017
- Delhi metro started a new metro line Heritage line connected from old Delhi area to Janpath.
- According to WHO report India has detected first three ZIKA(virus)affected patients from Ahemdabad;Gujrat by Aedes mosquitoes.
- Manipur govt. has declared Dailong vilage as a bio diversity heritage site of the state and the governer is Najma Hidullah.
- 5th edition of gllobal platform for disaster risk reduction is held in Mexico(Cancun)and 6th edition to be held inSwitzerland(Jeneva)in 2019
- Worlds’s largest telescope is the European extremely large telesopewill be located in Chilli’s Atagama desert.
Chilli’s capital is Santiago
Chilli’s currency is Chillio Pao
- Indian oil coperation has overtaken ONGC to become India’s most profitable PSU(Public sector undertaking)
- FICCI smart police award 2017 goes toPune city police.
- Aronotical Test Range (ATR) enograted by defence minister is established at Chitra durga in karnataka.
Defence Minister:Arun Jately
- Batminton Sudhirman cup won by South Koreafor the first time in 14 years and defeat China in Australia
- The International day of Action for Women’s health:- 28th May.
- 43rd G7 submit was held in(Sicily)Italy.
THEME:Building the foundation of renewed trust.
Members of G7 is:-
- As per the Asia pacific tax complexcity surveyChina has the most complex taxation.
2nd is India
3rd is Japan.
- International Day of United Nation peace keepers:- 29th of may
THEME:Investing in peace around the world of 2017.
- 1st Indian to win gold medal in an International Fencing Tournament(Turnoi Satellite Fencing Tornament) isBhavani Devi at Iceland.
- India’s GPS system to be operated from 2018, Indian regional navigation satellite system(IRNSS) isNAVIC.
- 1st Indian women cricketer to play in England T-20 league is Harmanpreet Kaur.
- Asian development Bank & Punjab National Bank signed 100 million dollar loan to financeSolar Rooftop Project.
- 70th world health assembly is held in (Janeva) Switzerland.
Current affairs of 1st-20th June 2017
- World Milk Day:-1st of june.
THEME:Raise a glass for milk.
- Water conservation model projectJalsanche in Nalanda district has been selected for the national award for excellence in Mahatma Gandhi rural employment garentee program.
- IRDA has appointed administrator of Sahara India Life Insurance Company:-K.Sharma.
- Formal chief minister of Uttrakhand,Ramesh Pokhriyal has launch a book Yug Purush, Bharat Ratn, Atalji.
- Anuyatra:-Empowerment program for the diffrentialy able or launched by Kerela government.
- The Indian women to be elected as a judge at (ITLOS) International tribunal for the law of the sea isNeeru Chadha.
- New executive vice president in the (GSTN) Goods & sevices networkKajal Singh.
- Worlds largest floating solar farm has launched inChina(Huainan city).
- In order to make legal aid easily accessable in rural area govt has launch pilot project:-Telly law.
- As per the report release by Child Rights & You (CRY) the highest number of children engaged in labour:-25672 children envolved in U.P.
- G7 environment minister meet was held in Bologna in Italy.
- World elder abuse awareness day:-15th of june.
- World day against child labour:-12th of june.
- Canadian grand pricks related to F1 car races won byLouis Hmilton.
2nd position:-Sabistian Battle.
- Bollywood movieSultan has screened at the 20th Shanghai International film festival.
- World day to combet desertification and drought:-17th of june
THEME:Our land, our home, our future.
- Pansion fund regulatory & development authority(PFRDA)-The administrative authority of Atal Pansion Yojna has introduse online Portal fo digital enrolment process-“APY@NPS”.
- Government has permitted banks and post offices to deposit junked Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes with the RBI by July 20.
Current affairs of 21st-30th June 2017
- Pakistan will soon begin construction of a fence across its porous border with Afghanistan in order to improve security.
- According to Mercer’s 23rd annual Cost of Living Survey, Mumbai is placed 57th on the list, while New Delhi is placed at 99.
- Mumbai ranked higher than major global cities such as Paris, Canberra, Seattle.
- PM of Estonia Jüri Ratas and PM of Luxembourg Xavier Bettel signed an agreement on housing data and information systems between 2 countries, thereby creating world’s 1st data embassy.
- Every year June 21 is celebrated as International Yoga Day in different parts of the world. The idea of International Day of Yoga was first proposed by PM Modi during his speech at the UNGA, on 27 September 2014.
- Anil Kumble has stepped down from the position of Indian cricket team’s head coach.
- Asian Development Bank and Government of India has signed a $275 million loan for improving urban services in 64 small towns in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- Hike Messenger has launched a new version of the app with a completely new interface and addition of a mobile wallet.Hike has partnered Yes Bank to facilitate money transfers to banks using UPI system.
- World Refugee Day is held every year on June 20th to raise awareness of the situation of refugees throughout the world.