DSSSB Grade II DASS syllabus 2017| Download DSSSB syllabus Pdf here
Recently Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the DSSSB recruitment notification for the 835 post of DASS Grade II, Legal Asst, Matron, Pharmacists, Assistant Superintend, warder & Matron Jobs 2017. The application is to be filled through online mode from 01/ Nov/ 2017 to 21/ Nov/ 2017. Candidates are going to apply for the vacancies can get the DSSSB Exam syllabus & applied for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB Recruitment 2017 and are preparing for the examination can see the full DSSSB Grade II Exam syllabus & exam pattern. Candidates who are attending the DSSSB Recruitment 2017 written examination can download the whole Grade II Exam Pattern and Syllabus on this page. This exam pattern & DSSSB Grade II syllabus will guide the applicants and give the brief idea about each section wise topic covered in the exam. Here we are updating the pattern & complete syllabus for DSSSB examination 2017.
DSSSB DASS Grade II Examination Pattern 2017:
DSSSB Grade II Exam Pattern for Tier I
|S. No||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam duration|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||2 hrs
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|3||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|5||Test of English Language & Comprehension||40|
DSSSB Grade II Exam Pattern for Tier II
|S. No||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam duration|
|Paper I||General Awareness||75||75||1 hr 30 min
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||75||75|
|Paper II||General Computer knowledge||25||25||
1 hr 30 min
|Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||75||75|
- For each wrong there will be negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong question.
- In a Two-Tier exam, Tier I examination is to be used for shortlisting only. Selection of the candidate for DSSSB recruitment will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Exam.
- For the post of Asst. Superintendent / Matron/ Warder PET will be conducted which is given in detail in the official advertisement.
- Skill test or Endurance Test will be taken as per prerequisite of the job.
DSSSB DASS Grade II Pharmacist, Matron, Warder Exam Syllabus Download below
Here we are providing the full syllabus to download for DSSSB Grade II exam to prepare well for the examinations. Candidates who wish to download full syllabus pdf can download from the link below.
DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus General Awareness Download
The Questions will be deliberated to examine the ability of the candidate’s like General Awareness of the environment around him/ her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Polity, History, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Everyday Science, Geography, Economics, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability Download
The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, judgment, space visualization, and problem-solving, analysis, decision making, arithmetical reasoning, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems counting questions on Simplification, Decimals, L.C.M./ H.C.F., Data Interpretation, Fractions, Ratio & Proportion, Average, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Menstruation, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Tables & Graphs etc.
DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus Hindi Language & Comprehension/ English Language & Comprehension
Adding together with the testing of applicants perceptive and comprehension of the English & Hindi Languages, Grammar, Sentence Structure, questions on its Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only):
Post specific subject related questions:
Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
- Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be the question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
Other Examination syllabus & Exam Pattern Download:
- Bihar Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017| BPSSC SI Full exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Download TSPSC TRT Full Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017- 18
- Rajasthan Police Constable Full Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf Download
- RBI Assistant Exam Pattern & Complete Syllabus 2017
- UKPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern & Full Syllabus 2017