Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of (Lower Division Clerk) LDC, Panchayat Secretary and Stenographer. Desired candidates can apply for the vacancies before 15 June 2017. Total 2808 seats are available, out of which 1245 are available for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), 1539 for Panchayat Secretary and 24 for the stenographer.
JSSC Vacancy details-
click here Total number of posts- 2808
get link Educational qualification—Candidates who wanted to apply for LDC post should have passed intermediate. Required typing speed is 25 wpm on computer.
For Panchayat Secretary
Educational qualification—Candidates who wanted decided to apply for Panchayat post should have passed intermediate/10+2 examinations and also have basic knowledge of computer.
Salary—between Rs.21700 to Rs.50000/ per month
Post for Stenographer– 24 vacancies
Educational qualification-For the post of stenographer candidates should have passed their intermediate examination. Stenography speed should be 100wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30wpm.
Salary – between Rs.19900 to Rs.45700
Age limit –
For general – 18-35 years
For SC/ST– 18-40 years
For OBC– 18-37 years
- Hall ticket will be provided to the candidates for written examination.
- After examination, candidates will be chosen on the basis of personal interview.
Fee payment– Desired candidates will have to pay following Fee-
For General and OBC – Rs.460 (Four hundred sixty only)
For SC and ST – Rs.125(One hundred twenty-five only)
Applicants can pay charges through debit/credit card or net banking.
To Apply for JSSC vacancies- Eligible contender may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 02-May-2017 to 15-June-2017.
- Log on to www.jsssc.in
- Click on online application for IS(CKHT)CCE-2017 and register yourself.
- When registration is done, you will get a password on your mobile no. or in an e-mail.
- Login yourself and fill the details in application form.
- Check once before submitting.
- Then pay the charges at www.onlinesbi.com.
- After submission, upload your signature and photograph and then take a print out of online application form.
- Now you are done with your registration.
Mode of form submission – online
Job location – Jharkhand
Starting date to apply –2-May-2017
Last date to apply – 15-June-2017