see Kumbh Mela INDIA
The Biggest Religious Gathering on Earth named Kumbh Mela held in India. Here we are discussing about the Kumbh Mela History, Their Major Cities and Rivers, Overall Budget will be spent and the special facilities offered by the Government.
I see url ntroduction
Kumbh Mela is a spiritual gathering of all Hindus. source link Kumbh means Kalash and mela means a gathering. It is held once in every 12 years at Prayagraj, Haridwar, Ujjain and Tryambakeshwar-Nashik.
The first Kumbh Mela is held in enter site Prayagraj (Allahabad) in 1870 during British Rule in India.
Major Cities and Their Rivers
- Haridwar on the banks of river The Ganges(Ganga).
- go to link Prayagraj on the banks of go to link Sangam – the confluence of three of the holiest rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati.
- Ujjain on the banks of river The Shipra
- Nashik on the banks of river The Godavari
Kumbh Mela 2019
In 2019 Kumbh mela is celebrated in Prayagraj (Allahabad) on the Banks of Sangam the confluence of three of the holiest rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Prayagraj will hold the Ardh Kumbh from January 15 and it’s a 55 days long event.
This Kumbh Mela is different from as it is regarded as holiest of all Kumbhs include a famous story that it was in Prayagraj where Lord Brahma, the one who created the universe, attended a sacrificial ritual and thus this place is of great importance for Hindus.
Total Spending in Kumbh Mela
The Uttar Pradesh Government has estimated a budget of Rs 4300 crores and half of the spending is done by Central Government. This Kumbh Mela is the most expensive as compared to the previous mela 2013 when the UPA government and the SP Government has spent only 2200 crores, but this time the BJP government on Central and State has almost Double the previous budget
The main focus of BJP Government is on the Infrastructure as most of the spending done on the Quality of roads, Cottages, Tents, Bridges, Better connection, Proper Health facility, Sanitation facility and many more. This all done for the pilgrimages who come their from different countries for taking bath in the river.
Kumbh Mela important dates
- The Kumbh Mela 2019 will start 15th January on the occasion of Makar Sankranti, the first Shahi Snan day.
- Paush Purnima is on 21st January
- Mauni Amavasya – the main Royal Bath – 2nd Shahi Snan – is on 4th February
- The 3rd Shahi is on Basant Panchami – 10th February
- Maghi Poornima is on 19th February
- The last bathing day will be on Mahashivratri 4th March
Key Points on Kumbh Mela 2019
- Kumbh Mela 2019 will also witness the use of Artificial intelligence (AI) for crowd management.
- The U.P police have acquired Quad bikes for speedy movement on the sand of Sangam area. These advanced quad bikes have broad tyres and a powerful engine, which makes it faster and easier to move quickly on the sand.
- Around 40,000 LED bulbs have been installed in the Kumbh mela 2019.
Special Facilities for Pilgrimages
- The Indian Railways will be running around 800 special trains to Prayagraj during Kumbh Mela 2019.
- Air India has announced new flights to the Prayagraj.
- 4000 hotspots have been set-up in the Kumbh mela area that will provide High-speed Wi-Fi for visitors.