ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017| Apply for Apprentices posts 2017. The notification for the post of ONGC Mumbai Apprentice vacancy 2017 has been out for those who completed their Graduation degree. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Mumbai has recently announced the notification to invite all the interested candidates for the ONGC Trade Apprentice Recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for the 560 ONGC Mumbai Apprentice vacancies before the last date of application submission 03/ Nov/ 2017.
Read the ONGC job recruitment 2017 details such as eligibility criteria, job location, qualifications, age restrictions, application process etc before applying for the ONGC vacancies.
Notification details for ONGC (Mumbai) Recruitment 2017-
Name of the organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Total number vacancies: 560 vacancies
Type of Employment: Govt. Job
Name and No. of the Posts:
- Accountant – 59 Posts
2. Cabin/Room Attendant – 30 Posts
3. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 32 Posts
4. Data Entry Operator – 10 Posts
5. Electrician – 12 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic – 02 Posts
7. Fitter – 04 Posts
8. House Keeper (Corporate) – 10 Posts
9. Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance – 28 Posts
10. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 23 Posts
11. Library Assistant – 04 Posts
12. Mechanic Diesel – 04 Posts
13. Secretarial Assistant – 327 Posts
14. Store Keeper – 15 Posts
Location of Job: Mumbai
Mode of Application Submission: Offline
Start date for application submission: 16/ Oct/ 2017
Last date for application submission: 03/ Nov/ 2017
Official website: www.ongcindia.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2017-
Total Number of Posts: 560 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have compl10th/ 12th or have Trade Certificate in a relevant from a well-recognized institution or University.
For post wise qualification refer official notification
Age limit for ONGC Jobs 2017-
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 24 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be valid as per the government rules & regulations
- For SC/ ST– 05 years
- For OBC– 03 years
- For PWD– 10 years
For more detail check the official notification released by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
There is no application fee for candidates.
Selection of the applicant for ONGC recruitment will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in written examination.
How to apply:
All the eligible candidates who are interested in ONGC vacancy may send their application in prescribed format with the self-attested copies of all necessary certificates, passport sized photographs, labeled as ‘Apprentice Application” on the upper right side of the envelope. Send it to the given address-
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Mumbai, NBP Green Heights, Plot C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai-400051
Important Dates to remember for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
Start date to apply: 16/ Oct/ 2017
Last Date to apply: 03/ Nov/ 2017
Other links related to ONGC Recruitment 2017- 18
- ONGC Nazira 782 Apprentice Recruitment 2017| Apply offline for Apprentice Posts
- 5716 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017| Apply for various ONGC Jobs
- ONGC Recruitment 2017| 506 Trade Apprentice Posts Apply Online