Today We are sharing about of Pandit jawaharlal Nehru , He is a First Prime Minister of India
He is a all Importation about of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
First Prime Minster pt Jawaharlal Nehru Of India
Pandit.Jawaharlal Nehru was born in Allahabad on November 14.1889.He received his early Study at home under private tutors. the age of fifteen,he went to England and after 2 years at Harrow, joined Cambridge University where he took his tripods in Natural Sciences. He was later called to the Bar from Iner Temple, He return to India in 1912 and plunged straight into politics. Even a student, he had been interested in the struggle of all nations who suffered
under foreign domination, He took keen interest at the Sinn Fein Movements in Ireland, In India, he was inevitably drawn into the struggle for independence day
In 1912, he attended the Bankpore Congress as a delegate, and became Secretary of the Home Rule League. Allahabad in 1919, at 1916 he had his first meeting with Mahatma Gandhi and felt immensely inspired by him, He organised the first Kisaan March in Pratpgarh District of Uttar Pradesh in 1920, He was twice
imprisoned at connection with the Non,Cooperation ement of at1920
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru became the General Secretary of the All India Congress Committee in September 1923
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru became the General Secretary of the All India Congress Committee in September 1923, He toured Italy Country Switzerland Country
England, Country Belgium Country Germany Country and Russia Country in 1926, at Belgium .he attended the Congress of Oppressed Nationalities in Brussels as at official delegate of the Indian National Congress, He also attended the tenth anniversary celebrations of the October Socialist Revolution at Moscow Country at 1927, Earlier.at1926.in the Madras Congress, Nehru had been instrumental at committing the Congress to the goal of Independence,While leading a procession against the Simon commission, he was lathe ,charged in Lucknow in 1928 ,On August 29, 1928 he attended the All-Party Congress and was one of the signatories to the Nehru Report on Indian Constitutional Reform, named after his father Shri Motilal Nehru Ji. The same year,.He also founded the Independence Day for India League. which advocated complete severance of the British connection with India.& became its General Secretary
1942 Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru moved the historic
On the October 31,1940 Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was arrested for offering individual Satyagraha to protest against Indians forced participation in war.He was
released along with to the other leaders at December 1941, On August 7,1942 Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru moved the historic ,Quit India. resolution in the A.I.C.C. session in Bombay.On the August 8.1942 he was arrested along with other leaders and taken to the Ahmednagar Fort. This was his longest and also his last detention.at all, he suffered imprisonment nine times, After his release at January 1945, he organized legal defence for those officers and men of INA charged with treason, In March 1946,Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru toured South East Asia Country He was elected President of the Congress for the fourth time on July 6,1946 or again for three more terms from 1951 to 1954,
Most 15 GK Question About of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
- In which year Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was elected Congress president for the first time?
source link Ans: 1929
- The autobiography of Pt Jawaharlal Nehru?
Ans: An Autobiography
- Who was the Congress president when Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was appointed as the chairman of the National Planning Committee Constituted
Ans: Subhas Chandra Bose
- Who was selected as the second person to observe individual satyagraha at 1940:
go Ans: Jawaharlal Nehru
- Who declared Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was his political heir:
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
Where is Nehru Centre?
source link Ans: Mumbai
- pt Jawaharlal Nehru Port is situated at:
- Who performed the role of Jawaharlal Nehru in the film Mahatma Gandhi'?
Ans: Roshan Seth
- Jawaharlal Nehru was the prime minister of India when national emergency was declared for the first time in India. It was in:
- The birth day of pt Jawaharlal Nehru is observed as:
Ans: Children's day
- To whom pt Jawaharlal Nehru dedicated his autobiography?
Ans: Kamala Nehru
- Which part of the Constitution was prepared by pt Jawaharlal Nehru?
- Who moved Objective Resolution at the Constituent Assembly?
Ans: Jawaharlal Nehru