RBI Recruitment 2017| Apply online for Reserve Bank of India Assistant vacancy 2017.The notification for the post of 623 RBI Assistant has been out for those who completed their Graduation degree. Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the notification to invite all the interested candidates for Assistant Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for the Assistant recruitment at www.rbi.org.in before the last date of application submission 20/ Nov/ 2017.
Read all the RBI Recruitment 2017 details such as eligibility criteria, age restrictions, job location, application process, and other qualifications etc before submitting their online application for the Assistant jobs 2017.
Notification details for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-
Name of the organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Total number vacancies: 623 vacancies
Type of Employment: Central Govt. Job
Name of the Post: Assistant
Location of Job: Across India
Mode of Application Submission: Online
Start date for application submission: 18/ Oct/ 2017
Last date for application submission: 10/ Nov/ 2017
Official website: www.rbi.org.in
RBI Vacancy details-
Ahmedabad – 19 Posts
Bengaluru – 25 Posts
Bhopal – 25 Posts
Bhubaneswar – 17 Posts
Chandigarh – 13 Posts
Chennai – 15 Posts
Guwahati – 36 Posts
Hyderabad – 16 Posts
Jaipur – 13 Posts
Jammu – 23 Posts
Kanpur & Lucknow – 44 Posts
Kolkata – 23 Posts
Mumbai – 264 Posts
Nagpur – 15 Posts
New Delhi – 47 Posts
Patna – 15 Posts
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Assistant vacancy–
Total Number of Posts: 623 posts
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- The candidate who belongs to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either have passed matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service or should be a graduate from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in language (i.e. know to read, speak, write and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age limit for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017-
For General/ UR candidates-
- The minimum age of candidate should be 20 years.
- The maximum age of candidate should be 28 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the government rules & regulations
For SC/ ST- 05 years
For OBC – 03 years
For PWD- 10 years
For more age details check the official notification released by Reserve Bank of India
The General/ OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/-.and for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PH (reserved categories) the application fee is Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 14650/- to Rs. 32528/- with other allowances
Selection of the candidate for RBI Assistant post2017 will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
How to apply:
All the eligible candidates who are interested in Assistant jobs may apply online visiting the official website www.rbi.org.in before 10/ Nov/ 2017.
Important Dates to remember for RBI Assistant Examination 2017:
Start date to apply: 18/ Oct/ 2017
Last Date to apply: 10/ Nov/ 2017
Date of Preliminary Examination: 27 & 28 Nov 2017
Date of Main Examination: 20/ Dec/ 2017