TSPSC Recruitment 2017| Apply online for TSPSC Language Pandit posts 2017.The notification for the post of 1011 Teacher recruitment in Language has been out for those who completed their Bachelor’s degree. Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC has recently publicized the official notification on its official website to invite all the interested candidates for Teacher Recruitment test in School Department Language Pandit 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for the 1011 Language Pandit in all media and in Urdu medium before the last date of application submission 30/ Nov/ 2017.
Read Telangana State Public Service Commission 2017 details such as eligibility criteria, application method, age limit, job location and other qualifications etc before applying for the TSPSC Language Pandit recruitment 2017.
Notification details for Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2017-
Name of organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Total number vacancies: 1011 vacancies
Type of Employment: Govt. Job
Name of the Post: Language Pandit
Location of Job: Telangana
Mode of Application Submission: Online
Start date for application submission: 30/ Oct/ 2017
Last date for application submission: 30/ Nov/ 2017
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details for TSPSC Language Pandit Jobs 2017-
Name of Post and No. of vacancies for Language Pandit jobs:
- Language Pandit (excluding Urdu medium) – 985 vacancies
- Language Pandit (Urdu medium) – 26 vacancies
Total no. of vacancies – 1011 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC LP Recruitment-
Total Number of Posts: 1011 posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed Graduation in a relevant discipline or its equivalent by recognized Board or University.
For more qualification details refer TSPSC Language Pandit Teacher official notification 2017.
Age limit for CISF Tradesmen Constable Recruitment 2017-
For General candidates-
- The minimum age of candidate should be 18 years & maximum age should be 44 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the government rules & regulations
- Physically Handicapped candidates – 10 years
- NCC/ Ex-servicemen candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ ST/ BC candidates – 05 years
- Telangana State Employees – 05 years
For more detail check official notification released by TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Teacher Recruitment test in School Department Language Pandit.
- All the applicants are required to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee (each subjects applied for).
- The SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen/ Unemployed candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21230/- to Rs. 63010/-
The selection of the aspirants for the Language Pandit post will be based on the marks secured in the written exam either online or OMR based by giving 80 % weightage for written test & 20% weightage for TET paper-II together.
How to apply:
All the eligible candidates who are interested in (TSPSC) Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Language Pandit vacancy may apply online visiting the official website www.tspsc.gov.in before the last date of application submission 30/ Nov/ 2017.
Click to view Teacher Recruitment test in School Department Language Pandit 2017 Oficial Notification
Important Dates to remember for TSPSC Language Pandit (LP) Recruitment Examination 2017:
- Start date to apply: 30/ Oct/ 2017
- Last Date to apply: 30/ Nov/ 2017
- Date of Examination: Release later
- Admit card release date: Release later