Union Bank of India Job alert 2017. UBI has released the notification for the job opening in 200 vacancies for the post of Credit officer vacancy. Interested candidates are able to apply online from 4/Oct/2017 to 21/Oct/2017 for Union Bank recruitment 2017.
Any candidate who completed have completed graduation can apply for the given post. Before applying read all the necessary details regarding the UBI Specialist officer’s credit recruitment 2017 like age limit, eligibility criteria, pay scale etc.
Details for the Job opening in Union Bank of India 2017 – UBI Recruitment details-
Union Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total no. of vacancies: 200 Posts
Name of Post: Credit Officer
Location of Job: All over India
Pay scale: Rs. 31,705-45,950/- Per Month
Online application starts from: 4/Oct/2017
Last date to apply: 21/Oct/2017
Mode of application submission: Online
Official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Number of Vacancies for-
- SC- 49 Posts
- ST- 24 Posts
- OBC- 65 Posts
- UR- 62 Posts
Eligibility criteria for UBI Recruitment 2017-
Required Educational Qualification: Interested candidates who want to apply should possess any Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from Institution or University/ Board recognized by Indian govt. or approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Age limit for the candidates:
The maximum age of candidates should be minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years on the 1st day of the month i.e. 04.10.2017. Age relaxation is permissible as per rules.
Application Fee for General and Scheduled Cast candidates:
All the applicants are required to pay online Rs. 600/- except those of SC/ST/PWD candidates who are allowed to pay Rs. 100/-
The selection of the candidate will be based on his performance in the online examination or group debate, if conducted followed by personal interview.
How to apply for UBI Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Union Bank of India’s official website (www.unionbankofindia.co.in) from the dates between 4/Oct/2017 to 21/Oct/2017
Procedure for applying for UBI Recruitment:
- Visit the official website: unionbankofindia.co.in
- Click the link ‘Recruitment’ under the ‘Careers’ page to access the Recruitment Notification titled as “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
- There will be two links
- Link for Notification
- Link for the Online application.
- Click on ‘ download the full notification’
- Read it carefully; if they meet all the eligibility criteria then fill the online application form.
- Upload the photograph with signature
- Submit the form
- Take a printout copy of application form for future use
First date to apply: 4/Oct/2017
Last date to apply: 21/Oct/2017
Other Bank Examination general knowledge you might be interested in-
- General knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान )हिंदी में अक्सर govt. exam में पूछे गये सवाल
- Current Affairs Questions Answers for Bank Exams 2017-18
- अकबर से सम्बंधित General knowledge हिंदी में 2017 govt. exam के लिए
- Other Important links related to UBI 2017 Credit Officer Examination 2017
Download UBI 2017 examination admit cards
Download previous/ paper of UBI 2017 examination