UPSC Latest Recruitment | UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 | UPSC 23 vacancies | UPSC Specialist Grade III Posts | UPSC Assistant Professor 23 vacancies | UPSC Jobs 2017 | UPSC Job notification | UPSC Associate Professor Posts
source UPSC Notification 2017| Apply online for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & other posts 2017.The UPSC latest employment notification for the post of 23 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, follow url Specialist Grade III, Civil Hydrographic Officer vacancies has been out for those who completed their Bachelor’s degree. Union Public Service Commission has recently announced the notification to invite all the interested candidates for the watch UPSC vacancies for Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for the 23 UPSC vacancies for Professor Jobs before the last date of application submission 28/ Dec/ 2017.
Read the Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2017 details, age limit, job location, application process, before applying for the 23 Posts of UPSC Assistant Professors, Civil Hydrographic Officer Jobs .
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment Notification 2017 | Apply Online for 23 UPSC Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Specialist Posts-
Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total number vacancies: 23 vacancies
Type of Employment: Central Govt. Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
Location of Job: Across India
Mode of Application Submission: Online
Start date for application submission: 09/ Dec/ 2017
Last date for application submission: 28/ Dec/ 2017
Official website: https://upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Latest Professor, Specialist Vacancy Details –
Name of Post and No. of vacancies for UPSC 23 Posts:
- Gliding Instructor – 02 posts
- Civil Hydrographic Officer – 02 posts
- Specialist Grade – III (Tuberculosis) – 02 posts
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering) – 03 posts
- Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering) – 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering) – 05 posts
- Associate Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering) – 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Technical) (ECE) – 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Professor, Civil Hydrographic Officer, Associate Professor Posts
Total Number of Posts: 23 posts
Educational Qualification for 23 UPSC Professor, Specialist vacancies:
Assistant Professor: Candidate should have completed Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/ Master of Technology in relevant Engineering
Specialist: Candidate should have minimum qualification for applicants is a MBBS degree qualification included in1st schedule or second schedule or part II of 3rd schedule.
Age limit for UPSC Recruitment 2017: To apply for UPSC 23 Professor, Civil Hydrographic Officer, Specialist Jobs the maximum age limit of the candidate should be 40 years.
For more detail check the UPSC official notification
Pay Scale for UPSC Professor Jobs: for post wise salary see the official notification
Application fee for Assistant Professor, Specialist Posts:
The General candidates are required to pay Rs. 25/- and PHW/ SC/ ST/ are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Latest Recruitment 2017:
Selection of the candidate for UPSC latest Specialist, Professor Job vacancy 2017 will be based on Interview.
How to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs:
All the eligible candidates who are interested in UPSC Professor, Hydrographic job recruitment may apply online visiting the official website www.upsconline.nic.in before 28/ Dec/ 2017.
Important Dates to remember for UPSC Recruitment 2017:
Start date to apply: 09/ Nov/ 2017
Last Date to apply: 28/ Nov/ 2017
- IFS Exam Pattern 2018 | UPSC IFS Preliminary & Mains Exam Pattern
- UPSC CDS 2 Result 2017 | Combined Defence Services Written Exam Result
- UPSC CDS 1 2018 Recruitment Notification | Apply online at upsc.gov.in
- Download UPSC CDS (II) Examination Admit Card 2017
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result 2017 Declared| Check here
- UPSC 64 Deputy Controller, Jr Officer, Assistant Director & other Recruitment 2017
- Current Affairs Gk 2017, Important for UPSC, NDA,CDS, AFCAT 2017-18 Exams