Chief People of Uttarakhand
uttarakhand officially the State of Uttarakhand, formerly known as Uttaranchal, is a state in the …. Read full list of Uttarakhand Chief Ministers. Know about the tenure of all chief ministers of Uttarakhand.uttarakhand general knowledge.
- Kalu Mahra was the first Freedom Fighter of Uttarakhand
- Kalu Mahra was born in Bisund village of Champawat
- Kalu Mahra participated in the 1857 revolution and created a Secret Organization Revolutionary
- Hargovind Pant was born on 19 May 1885 in Chittaur of Almora.
- Birth – 14 October 1885 (Patali gaon, Chamoli)
Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant
- Born 10 September 1887 (Khant, Almora)
- They were also known as Son of the Himalaya and Maharashtra
- Govind Ballabh was the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
- On 26 January 1957, he was awarded the title of Bharat Ratna
Harsh Dev Auli
- Birth – 4 March 1890 (Gosani, Champawat)
- Surname – Kali Kumaon lion
Anusuya Prasad Bahuguna
- Birth – 18 February 1894
- Surname – Garh Kesheri
Bhavani Singh Rawat
- He was born on October 8, 1910 in Pauri
- He was the only member of Azad-led Hindustan Democratic Socialist Union
- He started a martyr fair at Dugadda
Dr . Devotee philosophy
- Birth – 12 February 1912 (Bhairad village, Pauri Garhwal)
- They made significant contributions to the end of the Porter Abusers
- Birth – May 1916 (Joule Gaon, Tehri Garhwal)
- They established the Tehri State Constituency in Dehradun on 23 January 1939
- On 3 May 1944, Suman started the indoctrination and he died on 25 July 1944 after a 84-day hunger strike.
Hamwati Nandan Bahuguna
- Birth – April 25, 1919 (Pauri Garhwal)
- Surname – Earth son, son son
Chandi Prasad Bhatt
- Birth – 1934
- He established the Dasholi Village Swaraj Mandal, and played an important role in the Chipko movement.
- They were awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award in 1982.
Kalyan Singh Rawat
- Birth – 1953 (Banoli, Chamoli)
- Surname – Maiti
- He established the Himalaya Wildlife Institute to protect wildlife.
- Birth – 1925 (Village brings, Tehri Garhwal)
- Surname – Chipko Woman
- 20 Best and common English idioms & phrases with their meaning
- 42 common Mistakes in English we always use in daily life
- click here Top 50 General Science and Technology GK Question Answers
- List of Top 30 General Science questions – (SSC-CGL Exam 2018)