FCI Recruitment 2017| Apply online for 217 Watchman posts 2017.The notification for the post of 217 watchmen has been out for those who completed their 8th class. Food Corporation of India (FCI MP) has recently announced the notification to invite all the interested candidates for CISF Madhya Pradesh Watchman Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for the 217 vacant positions before the last date of application submission 12/ Nov/ 2017.
Read all the details of Food Corporation of India FCI watchman posts Madhya Pradesh (MP) before applying for the position such as eligibility criteria, qualifications, age limit, application process etc
Notification details for Food Corporation of India FCI MP Watchman Posts 2017-
Name of the organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI MP)
Total number vacancies: 215
Type of Employment: Central Govt. Job
Name of Post: Watchman
Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh
Application mode: Online
Start date for application submission: 12/ Oct/ 2017
Last date for application submission: 12/ Nov/ 2017
Official website: www.fcimpapply.com
Eligibility Criteria details for the FCI MP Watchman Vacancies –
Post Name: Watchman
Number of Post according to the category-
- SC (32 Posts)
- ST (43 Posts)
- OBC (32 Posts)
- UR (110 Posts)
Total vacancies for Watchman: 217 Post
To apply for the Food Corporation of India (FCI MP) watchman post, the candidate must be 8th standard passed out from a well-recognized board or institution.
Age limit to apply for watchman post:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years
Relaxation in upper age for the candidates is given as per Govt. rules and regulations. For detailed notification visit its official website.
Application Fee: The General (Unreserved Category) candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee and SC/ ST/ PWD (reserved category) are exempted from any fee.
Pay Scale for FCI Watchman: The candidates will be given the good pay scale of Rs. 8100/- to Rs. 18070/- by the Madhya Pradesh Food Corporation of India (FCI).
Selection Procedure for FCI MP Watchman Job 2017:
Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in Written Exam/ Physical Endurance Test.
How to apply:
The candidate may fill the application form visiting the official website www.fcimpapply.org before 12/ Nov/ 2017. Fill the form in detail appropriate manner. Upload your passport size photograph, relevant certificates or signature as per requirement. Finally, take a printout of application form for further use
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the FCI MP Watchman Recruitment, visit the official website: www.fcimpapply.com
- Click the link ‘Watchman Recruitment’ for Food Cooperation of India (FCI).
- Read all the given information before filling the online application form.
- Click on ‘ download the full notification’
- Read it carefully; if you meet all the eligibility criteria then fill the online application form 2017.
- Fill the form in detail appropriate manner
- Upload your passport size photograph, relevant certificates or signature as per requirement.
- Pay the application fee before applying.
- Submit the form
- Take a printout copy of application form for future use.
Download FCI MP Watchman 2017 Notification pdf
Important Dates to remember:
Online Application Submission Start date: 12/Oct/2017
Online Application submission last date: 12/Nov/2017