ONGC Recruitment 2017| Apply online for ONGC Ankleshwar Apprentice jobs 2017.The notification for the post of 486 Apprentice has been out for those who completed their Bachelor’s degree. Oil & Natural Gas (ONGC) has recently announced the notification to invite all the interested candidates for the vacant positions Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for the 486 ONGC Ankleshwar Apprentice job recruitment before the last date of application submission i.e. 03/ Nov/ 2017.
Read the ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 details such as eligibility criteria, age restrictions, application process, job location, and other qualifications etc before applying for the Ankleshwar Apprentice jobs 2017.
Notification details for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 ( Ankleshwar) –
Name of the organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Total number vacancies: 486 vacancies
Type of Employment: Central Govt. Job
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Location of Job: Ankleshwar
Mode of Application Submission: Offline
Start date for application submission: 16/ Oct/ 2017
Last date for application submission: 03/ Nov/ 2017
Official website: www.ongcindia.com
Vacancy Detail for ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2017-
- Accountant – 06 Posts
2. Cabin/Room Attendant – 02 Posts
3. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 50 Posts
4. Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 Posts
5. Electrician – 86 posts
6. Electronics Mechanic – 08 Posts
7. Fitter – 111 Posts
8. House Keeper (Corporate) – 05 Posts
9. Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance – 12 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic – 35 Posts
11. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 27 Posts
12. Machinist/Turner – 17 Posts
13. Mechanic (Motor vehicle) – 18 Posts
14. Mechanic Diesel – 76 Posts
15. Store Keeper – 06 Posts
16. Surveyor – 08 Posts
17. Welder (Gas & Electric) – 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Oil & Natural Gas Corporation 2017-
Total Number of Posts: 486 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed class 12th or intermediate/ ITI/ from a well-recognized institution/ University or have Trade Certificate in relative field.
Age limit for ONGC ( Ankleshwar) Apprentice Jobs 2017-
The minimum & maximum age limit of candidate should be 18 and 24 years respectively.
- SC/ ST – 05 yrs
- OBC – 03 yrs
- PWD – 10 yrs
The candidate will have to pay no application fee.
The candidate for the ONGC Apprentice jobs will be selected on the basis of the percentage of marks in written examination.
How to apply:
All the eligible candidates who want to apply for ONGC Apprentice jobs 2017 ( Ankleshwar) can apply forwarding their application form at the given address before 03/ Nov/ 2017.
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ankleshwar Asset,
District – Bharuch, Ankleshwar-393010, Gujarat
Important Dates to remember for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Start date to apply: 16/ Oct/ 2017
- Last Date to apply: 03/ Nov/ 2017
- Date of Examination: Release later
- Admit card release date: Release later