How yoga helps for glowing skin
By Roopali Thapliyal | Yoga | Sep 14, 2017
Yoga for Glowing Skin
Today, everybody wants to have a beautiful skin and for this, they try so many remedies. As we all know that yoga provides many physical and mental benefits. And one of the most overlooked of yoga is healthy and beautiful skin. Most people don’t decide that practicing yoga is so beneficially. So, you need to look at yoga practitioners to see the amazing effect that yoga has on the skin. Yoga helps to increase blood flow and removes toxins from the body.
Everyone knows that the skin is the largest organ of the human body. If the body is ill, the skin reflects this. And if the body is healthy, then the skin will reflect that health. Yoga is one of the best natural anti-aging tools. Today, yoga is becoming the most popular methods for staying healthy and looking younger and best for glowing skin. So, if you want to have a glowing skin, then today we are sharing some of the easy Yoga Asanas (Poses) For Glowing Skin:
Yoga for Naturally Glowing Skin and Face
- Savasana: This yoga asana helps you to experience total relaxation thus allowing blood to flow all parts of your body. This asana promotes rest and relaxation. That’s why you need to restrain yourself from falling asleep as you practice it. To do this yoga asana you need to lie down with your eyes closed and your limbs loose and your body should be absolutely still and resemble a corpse. And you should always ignore everything else and concentrate on your breathing.
- Sarvangasana: Sarvangasana yoga asana help in improving skin texture and quality by promoting blood circulation towards your face. If you are practicing this asana 3 to 5 times then it will get your skin rid of pimples, acne, wrinkles, and dullness.
- Trikonasana: This yoga asana is one of the best yoga asanas which provided mind and body support. It brings peace to the mind and relaxes the body. It is one of the most popular yoga poses for glowing skin. It supplies more oxygen to the skin and hence the skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Pranayama: Pranayama involves a lot of simple breathing exercises that supplies more oxygen to your system and rejuvenates the skin cells. The pranayama breathing exercises that you can practice for healthy skin are Kapalbhati and Anulom Vilom.
- Kapalbhati: Mostly people practiced these asanas and it helps to increase stamina, and provide a flat belly and develop a healthy and glowing skin.
- Anulom Vilom: It is a simple breathing pranayama where you sit in Padmasana and breathe in through one nostril while keeping the other blocked and breathe out with the other nostril keeping the former block. Continue this process for some time and you find that this yoga asana helps for glowing skin.
So, embrace yoga and make it a part of your daily life in order to bring positivity in your life and enjoy its numerous beneficial aspects.