Her is some important question may be ask in government exam related to the computer just go through that
- What is the most appropriate software for calculating in computer?
Ans :Microsoft Excel
- What is meant by ‘LASER’?
Ans: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
- A complete Microcomputer system includes ?
Ans: Microprocessor, memory, peripheral equipment.
- What is Windows?
Ans: A personal computer operating system from Microsoft.
- What is computer networking?
Ans: A system in which computers are connected to share information and resources.
- What does ‘System Software’ Includes?
Ans: The operating system and all the utilities that enable the computer to function.
- What is the other name of ‘Main Memory’?
Ans: Primary Memory
What is full form of BSIC?
Ans: Beginner’s All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code.
- What is Telemedicine?
Ans: A process of treatment through communication technologies.
- Who is the inventor of punch card?
Ans: Joseph Marie Jacquard
- What kind of device is Monitor?
Ans: Output device
- What is ‘facebook’?
Ans: A popular Social networking site
- What is ‘OCR’?
Ans: OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a computer software designed to translate image of type written test.
- What is Computer Virus?
Ans: One kind of program, which is harmful to computer operation.
- Two types of commonly used printers are?
Ans: Dot Matrix printer and Laser printer
- Write the name of different computer storage device.
Ans. Hard disk, Floppy disk, Compact disk
- Who is the legend of computer world?
Ans: Bill Gates
- What is the meaning of ‘CC’ in case of E-mail?
Ans: Carbon Copy
- The word ‘Computer’ is derived from?
- Adobe Photoshop is a – Graphics Software
- What is the name of the first Computer Network?
Ans: ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Administration Network)
- What is the number of Computer Generation?
- Which kind of mathematics does the computer use in operations? – Binary
- The command ‘Shift + Delete’ will send the file to the? – this command will delete the file permanently
- The ‘add or remove programs’ utility can be found in – Control Panel
- One Megabyte is equal to – 106 bytes
- Which menu includes the command ‘find’ ? – Edit
- The base 16 number system is – Hexadecimal
- What kind of secondary storage is provided by magnetic disks? – Slow Speed, High Capacity
- Valid Ending for a MS-Word File is – .doc
- The computer stores its program and data in its – Memory
- HTML indicates – Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTTP stands for – Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- SMTP stands for – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- BIOS is a – Software
The IP Address 22.214.171.124 belongs to which of the following class – Class B
- A CD-ROM drive is labeled with 52X. Here52X is a measurement of –Data Transfer Rate
- Data transfer rate of a Dial-up Modem is measured in – Kbps
- The most distinctive difference between in LAN and a WAN is – Distance Covered
- Which of the following components (Hard Disk, Compact disk, Magnetic Tape, RAM) has the highest failure risk? – RAM