BPS PO MT NOTIFICATION 2023 JOB OVERVIEW
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a national level organization in India that conducts recruitment exams for various posts in public sector banks (PSBs). IBPS job descriptions typically include the following information:
- Job title: The specific job title for the position, such as "Officer Scale I" or "Specialist Officer"
- Job location: The city or town where the job is located
- Job responsibilities: A list of the duties and responsibilities associated with the job
- Qualifications: The educational and professional qualifications required for the job
- Experience: The amount of relevant work experience required for the job
- Salary: The annual salary range for the job
- Other benefits: Any other benefits that are offered with the job, such as health insurance, paid leave, or retirement plans
In addition to the above, IBPS job descriptions may also include information about the following:
- The selection process: A description of the steps involved in the selection process, such as the written exam, the interview, and the medical examination
- The probationary period: The length of time that new employees must serve in a probationary capacity before they are permanently appointed to the job
- The promotion policy: The criteria for promotion to higher levels within the bank
IBPS job descriptions are an important resource for anyone who is interested in applying for a job at a PSB. By carefully reading the job description, you can get a good understanding of the duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and benefits associated with the position. This information can help you decide whether the job is a good fit for your skills and interests.
BPS PO MT IBPS CRP PO / MT XIII Job Highlights:
BPS PO MT IBPS CRP PO / MT XIII
Aug 01, 2023
Aug 01, 2023
The minimum age for this job is: 20 Years
The maximum age for this job is: 30 Years
BPS PO MT IBPS CRP PO / MT XIII Official Notification: Click here
(1) A Graduate (Bachelor's Degree) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(2) The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
(3) Fresher Graduates can also apply. The final result should have been declared on or before 21.08.2023.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 01.08.2023 to 21.08.2023 (Only online
payment), both dates inclusive] shall be as follows:
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to
be borne by the candidate
The payscale for IBPS officers varies depending on the level of the post and the years of service. The following are the payscales for some of the most common IBPS posts:
- Probationary Officer (PO): The payscale for POs is Rs. 36,000-118,000.
Share this Post(इस पोस्ट को अपने दोस्तों के साथ शेयर करना ना भूले)
Others Category Jobs
Jobs are expiring in 30 DaysView All